SC - summer feast

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Mon Oct 11 07:55:52 PDT 1999

> > Gentle 'Lainie,
> > would you share your paper with us????
> > Kinga
> >

>Hmm. Well,  A) I haven't figured out _how_, as my WP won't talk to the
>mailer. I've tried. B) I thought it was awful- and it was for a Comp Lit
>course, meaning no substantive documentation, etc. Mostly waving my arms
>in the air and trying to look like I had something so say. (I HATED that
>cless.)
>
>If you really want to see it and we can figure out a way to disseminate
>it- sure.

I can relate, in my college days we had to comare and contrast two modern
works.  After a bit of grumbling, I did a Comparison and Contrast of George
Orwell's Aniaml Farm and a tub of Cottage Cheese.
I got an A on it, because it was well thought out and the prof
had to keep her hanky nearby because she was in tears from laughing
by the time she was done reading it.

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

" The autumn air thickly fills my lungs so sweetly
  Reminds me of her smoky breath with wine
  And this boquet of maple and oak leaves..."

            Type O Negative -- "Creepy Green Light"