SC - FOOD AND FEAST IN TUDOR ENGLAND

HICKS, MELISSA HICKS_M at casa.gov.au
Mon Oct 11 21:22:30 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/11/99 9:52:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, seumas at mind.net
writes:

<< Or any period recipes/sauces specifically for goat (as opposed to
 generic meat). I was offered a goat for a feast in December. I will
 probably be roasting it in an outdoor firepit.

I will be posting my recipes for the Weekend of Wisdom feast sometime this
week. It includes a period recipe for goat with appropriate sauce. :-)

Ras