SC - Has anyone ever encountered...

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Thu Oct 14 17:14:26 PDT 1999

Lorix,

There's a lovely recipe in Pleyn Delit - Strawberry Pudding. This can use
frozen strawberries.

I've made it a couple of times, and it's always gone down well.

I'll type up the recipe tonight.

Just be aware that if the electricity goes down for a couple of days with
the Y2k think, you'll lose them if they're frozen. (EEK!!!!!)
It could be better to can them instead. - More later.

Glenda.