SC - Period Beet Recipes (was: summer feast)

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 20:27:29 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/17/99 9:12:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< Is there any particular reason you think this is to be done with beet roots
 instead of beet leaves? >>

This is the same question I asked myself. So off to the kitchen I went. The
resulting product is definitely more tasty using greens instead of beetroot.
This doesn't mean that greens were used but it does mean that my version of
this recipe will specify the greens. :-)

Ras