SC - Period Beet Recipes (was: summer feast)

Valoise Armstrong varmstro at zipcon.net
Tue Oct 19 06:18:05 PDT 1999

Duke Cariadoc may have more information on the two cookbooks in the
Szechenyi
Library.  My really fuzzy recollection is that those may be in Hungarian. .
.

Noemi

Does anyone have current e-mail and snail mail addresses for His Grace?
Repeated attempts over the last few months (since before Pennsic) to obtain
a printed copy of the Miscellany have gone unanswered.  The only thing I can
figure is the addresses I have are no longer in service.

Regards, Puck