SC - period Hungarian dishes

Thomas Gloning Thomas.Gloning at germanistik.uni-giessen.de
Wed Oct 20 10:51:05 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/19/1999 3:24:56 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Tollhase1 at aol.com writes:

<< The Way that I interrupted you message was that the German may had been
 refereed to in the other book, and that you did not actually have the title
 of it.  >>

I went back and read my original post and in it I said the the book was in
Germany, as I later posted in the State Library in Munich, but never said it
was in German.  Lang only said where it was located, never what language it
might be in.

Noemi