SC - I need a documentation source

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Oct 20 17:02:33 PDT 1999

I have tried their "free trial".  It was great having
the EB at my finger tips; however, they won't let you
subscribe online unless you have a credit card they
can bill monthly.  The total comes to about $50.00 per
year American.  I did phone a sales rep and asked how
a person without a credit card could subscribe.  They
said I could prepay the $50.00 as a prepaid
subscription and I would be billed every year just
prior to lapsing.  I haven't done this yet.

Huette