SC - Period Beet Recipe & period quote about beets

cclark@vicon.net cclark at vicon.net
Wed Oct 20 23:06:43 PDT 1999

Hi folks,
	I'm still here, I've just been so swamped, I have not had a chance to
look at my email in over a week, and it's been close to a month since I
had any real time to sit and read my email.  Strangely enough, I have not
been bounced from the Cook's List, so I had over 1500 messages that I'm
still wading through. :o
	I am planning an event for my employer next weekend (our Grand Opening,
with a Healthy Halloween event on Sunday) and after that I should be able
to get back to my email habit! (I do not know how they ever survived
without an on-staff Pelican!)
	Looking forward to being able to talk turkey (so to speak) with all of
you, and watching the Food Channel in the odd wee hours to keep up my
foodie fix (we finally got Broadband, and I have a lot of catching up to
do - Two Fat Ladies; Iron Chef; Ready, Set, Cook; TV Dinners - saw them
cook and serve placenta from a woman's recent birth to her family and
friends on that one, hmmm....)
	Christianna