SC - Nanna's Danish Cookbook

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 15:05:09 PDT 1999

>   It is called "The sensible cook : Dutch
> foodways in the Old and New World", published by
> Syracuse University Press, in 1989.  ISBN 0815602413.
> It is quite a good book.

> Huette

Thanks. I just ordered it from Amazon.com.
I needed a new cookbook anyway.

Yes, he wants Dutch because his personna is
half Dutch-half Portuguese. I need more English
friends.

Thanks a lot folks.

We're also planning a nice chicken pottage in a
huge black cauldron we have and the next night
a venison stew for the after knighting party.

Gunthar