SC - My Move

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Oct 24 09:45:08 PDT 1999

Mordonna22 at aol.com wrote:

> Sorry I have been so busy lately, but I am in the process of moving thirty
> miles further out into the desert, and I now have total custody of my
> grandson (age 14 months) and he is  handful.

I can't understand this obvious disregard of the Important Things in
Life. Children? Moves? Hah!

Adamantius (parent in the process of moving, among other things)

P.S. Does anybody remember the old [either the Firesign Theater or early
Saturday Night Live]  routine about the modern working woman, etc., with
the tag line, "That's why _she_ takes... Speed!"
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com