SC - OT Where are Mordonna's Priorities?

Lilinah biti-Anat lilinah at grin.net
Sun Oct 24 15:27:47 PDT 1999

>Applys & kut hem in ma'ner of
>Fretourys, & wete hem in {th}e bature up on downne, & frye hem in fayre
>Oyle, & caste hem in a dyssche, & caste Sugre {th}er-on, & serue forth

We didn't get the chance to go to the state fair this year, and so did not
get to have one of our favorite junk foods from the fair:  3 or 4 apple
wedges, on a stick, battered, fried, and sprinkled with powdered sugar!
Mmmmmm!

What?  who says the reason for the fair isn't to eat junk food? Of course it
is!  Tonight is the last night, just how much do I want maple sugar cotton
candy????

Bonne