SC - Apicius

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 19:30:21 PDT 1999

Lilinah biti-Anat wrote:

> Adamantius wrote:
> >P.S. Does anybody remember the old [either the Firesign Theater or early
> >Saturday Night Live]  routine about the modern working woman, etc., with
> >the tag line, "That's why _she_ takes... Speed!"
>
> Or could it have been "The Congress of Wonders"?

Now that I think about it, I think it was the original Not Ready for
Prime Time Players. Afraid I'm an uneducated ignoramus where the
Congress of Wonders is concerned; nevuh hoid of 'em.

> Anahita
> who saw the Firesign Theater live on-stage in New York City in 1967

"Here it is, the end of the world, Marge, and you still manage to make
the nicest peccary pie in all of Longpox! What's your secret?"

Adamantius, who was five in 1967, but listened to a wide spectrum of
inappropriate material, or couldn't you tell?
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com