SC - Recipe 4-Weekend of Wisdom

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 17:00:37 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/27/99 10:27:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Deborah.Schumacher at iac.honeywell.com writes:

<< Anyone
 have suggestions for cooking for a mere 2 ppl at war, in a period fashion
 over a propane grill (no fire pit) ? Keep in mind, at least a night or two
 it has to be something rather easy as I tend to work troll  for a shift or
 two and he goes off dancing.  >>

My husband and I do it all the time at Pennsic.  Just work out your recipes
before hand for the correct amount for two people.  Some of our favorite
items for quick and easy are lozenges or macrows, but we've also done a
variety of other recipes.  As far as using the propane, as long as it is
something you can boil or do in a frying pan of some sort, it will work.  And
if you do decide to buy into the camp kitchen, for that first night you could
bring some already roasted chilled or frozen (depending on travel time)
chicken and make a hot period sauce for it and a vegetable dish when you get
there.  We've done this for Friday nights at weekend events.

Brangwayna