SC - STUPID TV COOK

Tollhase1@aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 04:25:05 PDT 1999

Since it looks like everyone is supposed to reveal where they were in 1967 -
I was finishing my recovery from open chest surgery. I was born with two
hearts and they didn't realize that I was a timelord. ;-) Okay, so it was
really two aortas and one had to be removed because they were strangling me.

I was born in the same year as Star Trek and the SCA. :-)

Alex Clark/Henry of Maldon