SC - RE: Institute of Historical Interpretation

Kappler, MMC Richard A. KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Fri Oct 29 07:00:26 PDT 1999

> Iyad ibn Bisharo wrote:
>>Anyway, killing beats yourself is a great way to get blood ...

Ah, you caught me.  I was hoping that would escape notice.  That was
supposed to say 'beasts'.  I _always_ re-read my posts about three
times but every now and then the product of typing too fast slips
through.  I absolutely LOATHE spelling things wrong.

> If you're killing the beets to get their blood, presumably you are
> using the roots? ;-) And I bet those are red beets you've got
> there...
> Alex Clark/Henry of Maldon

It's beet red alright -- on my face.  I tried getting blood from
turnips last week.  Didn't work.  I guess "they" are right.

Caught red-handed (stop me before I pun again),
Iyad ibn Bisharo, Shire of Easaraigh, Kingdom of Meridies
Chip Allen, Cookeville, TN
jallen at multipro.com
(If anyone has a problem with my name, please speak up.  I'm still
trying to get it right.)