SC - Thanks!!- Folger Library Exhibit

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 08:02:39 PDT 1999

Saluti!

	While we are on the other side of the continent from the Great
Western
	War, if by chance you are flying through Atlanta, we would love to
see
	you again.  (I mention this only because roughly half of the flights
that
	go through the nation come through Atlanta!)

Thank you! Yes, I am going through Atlanta on the way in, but I'll only be
stopping for an hour or so unfortunately. I didn't think of that. It would
have been lovely to see you again. Well, hopefully next time.

	Have a wonderful time, and if you folks do a western version of the
	Cook's List Dinner, we will await the results on-line with baited
breath.

Thanks again. I'm getting to the "Oooh, I'm so excited I can't sleep
nights..." stage! I have a whole load of recipes I'm waiting to try out on
my guineapigs, er, I mean friends (yes, I volunteered to be cook, surprise
surprise).

Al Vostro e al Servizio del Sogno
Lucretzia

Lady Lucrezia-Isabella di Freccia   |  mka Tina Nevin
Thamesreach Shire, The Isles, Drachenwald | London, UK
thorngrove at geocities.com | http://www.geocities.com/~thorngrove
"There is no doubt that great leaders prefer hard drinkers to good
versifiers" - Aretino, 1536