SC - Book Review

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Oct 29 21:20:15 PDT 1999

O horrible! O horrible! O most horrible!

	I have fallen victim to the Monsters- there are smears of chocolate
around my mouth and candy wrappers around the desk! Somebody save me!
Argue about cuskynoles or something! Keep the monsters away! (No, my
three are at their dad's for the weekend... it's those little mosters in
the sack... they looked so innocent in the store...)

'Lainie