SC - Guinea Pig

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Fri Oct 1 20:09:34 PDT 1999

And it came to pass on 1 Oct 99,, that LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> However, if MY Memory Elysant serves me right, I recall that milady
> Brighid did post an actual recipe at the time.

I did, but didn't keep a copy.  However (THANK YOU, Stefan!), there is a
copy in the Florilegium.  Mary, point your web browser to
http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/files/exotic-meats-msg.html
and search the file for the recipe entitled "Pastel de conejo de las Indias
- -- Pastry of Rabbit of the Indies (Guinea Pig)".

Brighid

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann