SC - Middle Low German page

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Oct 5 09:02:30 PDT 1999

At 2:31 PM +0000 10/5/99, Christina van Tets wrote:
>Hello the list!
>
>I think I read (before I deleted the digest) that someone had been to the
>address http://www.uni-giessen.de/~g909 to look at the Middle Low German
>text and been disappointed that it was not also translated into English (if
>I'm wrong, please forgive me).

Actually, I was commenting on the site at:

http://www.chivalryonthe.net/menu.html

The post giving that cite was in the thread "Re: SC - Middle Low German
Cookery book online," so I assumed that it was about a Middle Low German
Cookery book online. I was wrong. It was actually pointing to a page with
worked out period recipes, being mentioned (I assume) in the context of the
notice about the German ones online. My mistake.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/