SC -lavendar harvest

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Mon Oct 11 15:12:07 PDT 1999

>The Good Lord Stefan suggested:
>You might want to look at this file in the PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section
of my Florilegium. <

    Yes, that was my second search after posting to the Cooks' List.  I will
also be looking about  *how*  to extract the essential oils from the leaves
. . . .maybe  . . . .or is that considered  "distilling?" and gonna get me
in trouble with the  "revenooers?"

    Or I will just make small swags to display for my  gardening section of
the A&S entries.

    Thank you so much, Stefan.

Caointiarn