SC - cookbooks

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Oct 19 09:39:54 PDT 1999

>Does anyone have current e-mail and snail mail addresses for His Grace?

I'm at ddfr at best.com, as usual.

Checking my list of books sent out, I don't see your name, so if you sent a
check to my current address (3806 Williams Road, San Jose, CA 95117) either
it didn't get here or it ended up buried under a pile of papers somewhere,
as occasionally happens.

The _MIscellany_ is now also available from the SCA stock clerk,
incidentally; hopefully she is better organized than I am.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/