SC - Millennium Feast

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 06:53:59 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/19/99 7:36:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kari at andthenwhat.com writes:

<<  Viking foods, >>

I can tell you that early period recipes are pretty much developed based on
known foodstuffs, comparison to as early as possible recipes for that
culture, references to poems and stories, analysis of the tools  and
equipment found in  archeological digs etc.
Essentially there are no existing recipes from those periods, so I suggest
you try checking out the Viking Lady Answer page on the web. Her site address
is:findhttp://www.realtime.com/~gunnora/. I have some recipes but they are
limited and I believe she has lots.

Good luck.
Hauviette