SC - FWD:[Mid] "If Bill Gates were in the SCA..."

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Wed Oct 20 22:14:05 PDT 1999

hey all from Anne-Marie

>Subject: [MidSubject: [Mid] "If Bill Gates were in the SCA..."
(snip)

you know we have an unofficial SCA group at Microsoft, right? Its called
WilliamsGate (I think?), and they meet for periodic lunches as well as the
occasional demo and such.

who knows? he might be known to put on a tunic and trews and dance a
pavanne...:)

- --AM, who's city has benefitted a great deal from having a guy with more
money than he can spend himself in it...