SC - Encyclopaedia Britannica posts all 32 volumes on Internet, free

cclark at vicon.net cclark at vicon.net
Wed Oct 20 23:44:57 PDT 1999

Huette wrote:
> ... The total comes to about $50.00 per
>year American. ...

Just how long is an American year, and what are the current temporal
exchange rates with other countries? Or with Microsoft? BTW, is it true that
time is undervalued in countries with low incarceration rates, because
there's so little hard time? They say that Chechnya is running out of time;
one of those war-time shortages. I'd also be interested to know about
time:money exchange rates. Are these topics covered in the Encyclopedia?

Alex Clark

Disclaimer: Henry (my persona) doesn't know what I'm talking about, and he
doesn't want to know either. So don't blame him. :-)