OOP Re: SC - Queen Slug had the Vapors?

Nick Sasso njs at mccalla.com
Thu Oct 21 10:01:14 PDT 1999

Your most Gastropodic Majesty,

You are most correct that I would find roasted people distasteful.  I do, however, suspect that I would only become flatulent (i.e. vapors) AFTER eating roasted human rather than thinking of the horror.  I would certainly not consider roasting your kind on a spit.  My patron spoke of gentleness to God's creatures and the world we are in relation with.  Sure, the occasional pig or lamb is taken in the need for sustanence, but the friendly slugos are to appreciated and cared for. . . as long as they stay of the greens.

pacem et bonum,

niccolo difrancesco

. . and salting prior to cooking would not make the flesh tough. . .  maybe a bit dry . . . but not tough <eg>

nic

Shame on you! If We brought up the subject of boiling or roasting _your_
kin on a spit, wouldn't you get upset? Just thinking about it makes Us
break out in hives! If you insist on talking about it, you might, We
suppose, this being the US of A, but We would stay out of the garden
late at night, if We were you!

SLUG Queen Carmen Slugana