[Fwd: Re: OOP Re: SC - Queen Slug had the Vapors?]

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Oct 21 12:51:49 PDT 1999

- --------------D496ECD4447

Soory folks, I _tried_ to send this provately so not clog up the list,
but it wouldn't go through...

'Lainie
	"...still crazy after all these drugs..."

- --------------D496ECD4447

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:42:36 -0700
From: "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at efn.org>
To: michael.gunther at fnc.fujitsu.com
Subject: Re: OOP Re: SC - Queen Slug had the Vapors?

Michael F. Gunter wrote:

> Okay folks, this is begining to get just a leeeeetlllle too far out there.

Not a problem, Papa. I quite agree. I think it has about played itself
out anyway. (I've about run out of jokes...) But it was a lovely respite
from the seeming endless discussion of the OE/ON words 'varg' and
'wargy' (has to do with wolves) and the latest scholarship on wether or
not the Celts really existed as a people or are a modern anthropological
construct... my head hurts. (I'll be better after thweekend, which I'm
spending with Seumas.)

keep up the good work,

'Lainie

- --------------D496ECD4447--