SC - Apicius

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 09:46:21 PDT 1999

Well, I found a copy of the Flowers translation.  $77.00, used at The Barnes
and Noble site.  Anyone interested can check  it out here.  Of course, with
my recent move, The price puts it out of my reach.
 <A
HREF="http://shopaol.barnesandnoble.com/OopBooks/UsedBook.asp?userid=22DG0KV13
G&mscssid=ALWNCCB4HSS12GB000AKH16N8CFFFB22&sourceid=0000000ABO&srefer=&ean=280
2945169815">bn.com - Out of Print and Used Book Search</A>

Mordonna The Cook
SunDragon Western Reaches
Atenveldt
(m.k.a. Buckeye, AZ)