SC - Re: Don't crush that dwarf, etc.

D. Clay-Disparti Clay at talstar.com
Tue Oct 26 06:28:40 PDT 1999

Why, thank you so much for your kind words.  It is always nice to hear from one as cultured
as you.  I will have to look for the CDs.

Also, if you are not familiar with Tom Lehrer you should be!  I still have 78s done by
him...some of his old  favorites are Poisoning Pigeons in the Park, The Vatican Rag, The
Old Dope Peddler, Masochistic Tango.  They are available on CDs now too.  With Lehrer you
can't go wrong if you have a sense of bizarre humor (If Firesign is your cup of tea, he
probably is too).  I found him in the sixties, but he has been around since the
fifties.**see disclaimer below

** I do want to mention, however, I am from the generation of children who wore dog tags
with their names and other vital information engraved upon them to grade school each and
every day.  We were told this was so our parents could identify us in the event of a
nuclear attack.  Oh how I long for those days of  the nuclear bomb drills of my youth.

Dee/Isabella