SC - Recipes 5 & 6

Victoria Wilson chaoscat at in-tch.com
Thu Oct 28 13:12:32 PDT 1999

Ewwwww!!! I cant even TOUCH raw meat.  I hire my co feasocrat by their
willingness to handle the meat.  Once its cooked, i have no problem with
it.  I was present when two people were killed with shotguns, and let me
tell you, the smell and site were enough that I havent been able to
handle the smell or site of ANY raw meat since.  So, its not just a
"silly" thing.  Guess I will have to have my co-feasocrat get the blood
too....
::suddenly feeling very warm and light headed::
Kinga