SC - Recipes 5 & 6

Victoria Wilson chaoscat at in-tch.com
Thu Oct 28 13:25:02 PDT 1999

Liam Fisher wrote:
 before I watched the Food TV
medieval travesty, but not all)

I must have missed this...could someone tell me what this posting was
about?  the tv food medieval part that is.  Is there a place to actually
WATCH cooking shows about medieval food and preparation?  I dont get
cable, I would rather read, but I would definately THINK about cable if
it was possible to get something like this.

sincerely,
Kinga (still quite new to this list)

PS.  Along with my earlier posting of the validity of pheasant being a
"winter food", is it also period in a winter feast to use dried sugared
flowers?  Our feasocrat wants to use these to decorate the lavender
cookies.