SC - period cooking

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Oct 29 10:36:57 PDT 1999

Richard Kappler II wrote:

> >I guess what you're driving at, is how do you know if you're moving in
> >the "right" direction, and how do you push yourself in that direction?
> >Those are difficult questions.

<Snip a lot of undignified stuff about me getting sloshed>

> Thats EXACTLY waht I'm driving at!  And Master A, I do not intend to dodge
> our discussion over immoderate quantities of Scotch (and Bourbon), but truly
> thought this discussion might benefit others as well as poor lil ole me :-).
> As far as avoiding the issue, really?  I hadn't noticed..... ;-)

You're right. It's just hard to sit down and explain my views in
response to an e-mail. I'd probably have to sit offline and compose
something, to make sure I covered everything. I still think getting
sloshed is the answer.

> whistling, looking about innocently, Puck

Bourbon? What kind of bourbon?

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy