SC - Book Review

Morses3 at aol.com Morses3 at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 21:31:15 PDT 1999

A chance to delurk....My seven year old son has this book and after reading
it twice in the same day, asked if he could take it to school for "sharing"
with his class the following week.  He seemed to really like it and when we
loaned books to a friend, he wouldn't let that one go because he liked it too
much.

Perry