SC - Book Review

Kekilpenny at aol.com Kekilpenny at aol.com
Sat Oct 30 04:47:37 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/29/99 11:21:30 PM EST, lcm at efn.org writes:

<< It's a really cute book- one of the better children's books on the
 subject- >>
Thank you all for the information. I also serve Meridies by being the editor
of the Page's School Newsletter and I'm "always" looking for books, articles
and projects for the children. (shameless groveling) It's a quarterly
publication with sections on Service, Arts and Sciences and Chivalry. Finding
interesting, kid friendly recipes and articles on the many aspects of feast
preparation would be "well received". :::looking hopeful:::

Thank you again
Molli Rose

(Holding inbox out for any contributions) "Articles? Articles for the Page's?"