SC - Re: SC pots and pans

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Sun Oct 31 09:05:41 PST 1999

        Hello all!

    It's that time of year again to start dropping hints to my  number one
fan about  what I  *really* want for christmas  . . . .I've already  printed
out a  annonatated bibliography, properly highlighted and left casually on
the desk,  and I also am thinking new cookware.

 I got this cool catalog CHEF'S and it has some nifty looking cookware  --
the Calphalon comes in three choices: professional anodized, professional
nonstick, or commercial nonstick.  Is one better than the other?  or is it
just personal prefrence?  The Le Creuset looks too yuppy  not worth it's
pricyness, unless you are really into color coordinated kitchen stuff  ( tho
I may be wrong about this)

        Or is there a better product line  out there?

    Caointiarn