SC - Fw: [Mid] Great Book Titles Wanted

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sat Oct 2 23:07:13 PDT 1999

Bonne answered Cynthia with:

Actually for food I do have several organised bibliograpies with annotations.
The following are in the FOOD-BOOKS section:
cookbooks-bib     (32K)  4/21/97    Cookbook bibliography by Jaelle of Armida.
cookbooks2-bib    (14K) 10/ 3/97    Cookbook bibliography by Stephen Bloch.
cookbooks3-bib    (20K) 10/14/98    Cookbook bibliography by Lady Allison.
cooking-bib       (14K)  1/24/95    Bibliography on cooking sources.

There are also a number of other bibliography files scattered throughout
my files. These files usually end in -bib. There are also numerous book
recommendations and short bibliographies scattered throughout my files.
For instance, here are a few:
bibliog-msg       (50K)  7/28/94    General medieval bibliographies.
leather-bib       (18K) 11/ 1/94    Bibliography on leather and leather goods.
WS-bib            (23K) 10/ 5/95    Woman's Studies bibliography.
Norse-crafts-bib   (9K)  8/25/99    Bibliographies on Norse crafts.
Arthur-bib        (82K)  8/24/99    Bibliography on King Arthur.
music-bib         (14K)  1/24/95    Bibliography and reviews for period music.
theater-bib       (18K)  4/20/94    Bibliography on theater.
gardening-bib      (9K)  6/ 3/99    Bibliography on medieval gardening
                                       by Raisya Khorivovna.
p-agriculture-bib (19K)  3/23/99    Bibliography of period agricultural
                                       practices by Laurie Brandt (Pegasus)
p-knitting-bib     (9K)  9/20/99    Period knitting bibliography by Lady
Ingvild
                                       Josefsdatter (Nancy Spies).
ships-bib         (18K)  6/21/96    Bibliography of ships and things nautical.

And there are more. I stopped because I figured this list was getting tired
of reading this.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: