SC - marocco food

ana l. valdes agora at algonet.se
Sun Oct 3 12:18:27 PDT 1999

I wanted only to share with you a recipe I made today, for a dinner with
some friends, at home.

Duckbreast and chickenbreast
Olivoil
Salt
Black and white pepper
Coriander
Basel
Oregano
Thym
Honey
Sweet Potatoes
Onions
Raisins

In a Maroocan tajine or in a Dutch Oven, put the duckbreast, the
chickenbreast, salt, 2 spoons olive oil, the spices, some water to cover
the halv and a middle sized sliced onion.
Let all simmer for 25 minutes in middle-high heat fire.
When the sauce is reduced and the duck and chicken a bit done, take the
duck and the chicken off and keep it warm.
Put in the sauce the sweet potatoes, cut in medium chunks
The raisins
And let all simmer ten minutes, covered
When the potatoes are tender, add the honey, stir 3 spoons on the sauce
Put the duck and chicken on it again and let all cook ten minutes more

It was a really wonderful dish, flavoury, strong and sweet at the same
time!
And the contrast between the wild taste of the duck and the blander
taste of the chicken was also very succesfull!

Regards
Ana

http://www.algonet.se/~agora  Hemsida och skyltfönster
http://www.algonet.se/~agora/ada Nättidning för kvinnor och män med