SC - Master Huen's Feast

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Oct 4 17:58:03 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/4/99 12:22:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rise.peters at spiegelmcd.com writes:

<< And the idea of calling for volunteers to wash the cooking dishes before
the
 feast was served, rather than leaving everything until afterwards, was a
 stroke of genius that I intend to steal for my own purposes. >>

Sounds great but the ideal is to be dragged from the kitchen and see 30
people standing in line waiting to clean up. :-) Barring that asking couldn't
hurt and apparently  helped in this case.

BTW, if you know of a SECURE job that guarantees a complete health care plan
for 4.35/2 weeks, 3 personal days a year, 3 weeks of paid vacation to start,
10 paid holidays, 13.50/hour, 10.00/2 weeks for life insurance, a 5.77 per
cent retirement with the employer matching the  5.77 per cent employee
donation to the fund and guarantees every weekend free, I am looking for a
new job so that i can attend Master Huen's wonderful feasts. :-)

Congratulations, Master, on a job well done! :-)

Ras