SC - wafers / Stroopwafels- oop

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 07:44:05 PDT 1999

>>They are from Martha Stewart.
>>Interesting thing i note is that she uses a pastry bag to put the batter
>>on
>>the iron.
>
>That's because she'll never do anything to make a mess. The neighbors might
>see it. *grins*

Huh! I always make a mess when filling a pastry bag!  Not to mention
violating the "why get two items dirty when you don't have to" rule.  Thank
you very much, I'll spoon the batter out of the bowl I mixed it in, that'll
do.  If she'd tested until she found the right size of measuring spoon or
cup to pour from, she could have skipped the step of having to trim off the
overflow around the edges of the wafers.

(my waffle iron requires exactly one cup of batter.)
Bonne