SC - Moroccan Food and Disturbing Trend

Ana L Valdéz agora at algonet.se
Thu Oct 7 05:04:45 PDT 1999

Dear lord Ras: you missed teh reading of my letter there I thanked master Adamantius for his concern, but explained several things.
First of all, I was not offended by your rectifications. Second of all: the scholars in the list have the right and the duty to point out the lacking of correctness in some of the postings. Third: I am also very concerned with the lists wellbeing, if we only keep the humor, the kindness and the generosity high, no matter of discussion is "tabu".
I am grateful to all remarks, from Lord Ras or others, this is my goal with my being in the list, to learn me more about the food in the Middle Ages.
Regards
Ana