SC - potato storage OOP??

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 15:54:41 PDT 1999

Hello!  Someone mentioned hanging mesh bags of potatoes earlier, and I just
wanted to ask:  do you hang them in the kitchen?  Don't they go green?  I
usually keep mine in a hessian-lined crate, where they're covered because
they always turn green when exposed to too much light, and I've read in
various places that the green indicates an oxalic acid build-up.  If they
don't go green, what's your secret, please?

Cairistiona