SC - Has anyone ever encountered...

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Thu Oct 14 17:14:26 PDT 1999

In my current stack of things about which I've been meaning to canvass
opinions and info from youse guys, I am wondering if anyone else has
ever run across, heard of, seen, or otherwise had enter their personal universe:

A) A [probably South] German ravioli-like dumpling known in English as a
pig's ear, filled with some kind of curd cheese, and served with melted butter,

No, no, pigs ears are just that, and brown and crunchy  and the dog
gets them :>) but he and I would love your version too, hope some one
finds it
Fiona