SC - Portugese recipe manuscript

WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Fri Oct 15 07:27:01 PDT 1999

Greetings, all.

A while back, someone offered to make a copy of a Portugese recipe manuscript
found in a college library somewhere.  I can't remember the lady's name (drat
this aging, loss of memory thing) but I think she was in North Carolina.  If
this is so, would you be so kind as to re-e-mail me with the details?
Countess Carmenette asked me about it last night and said she'd found
something here in the UF library which would help us translate it, so she's
looking forward to the challenge.   I am heading to Goldsboro, NC on the 23rd
of October, so it is possible that I could pick this up on my way, or on the
way back, saving postage.  We'll also reimburse for the copying costs.
Thanks, in advance, for a response.

Walk in peace,
Wolfmother