SC - summer feast

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 14:53:42 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/20/99 8:32:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<< f you are only doing the recipe a few days or weeks in advance,
 rather than months, and if you can get the refrigerator space, then just
 keep it covered and refrigerated >>

I agree totally, it's only when you are trying to keep something out of
season or to start early in your prep do I see a need. I know there are
issues about serving out of season that should be considered as well, I'm
just not addressing them at this point.

Hauviette