Subject: SC - Something other than Hungarian and beets.

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Fri Oct 22 14:27:50 PDT 1999

Gunthar wrote:
>That would be wonderful since I don't have anything for Portuguese
>or Dutch to work with.

You said Danish in your earlier post - is it Dutch or Danish recipes you are
looking for? If it is the latter, there is the Danish Koge Bog from 1616
which I have. I´ve also just got a new and very interesting Danish book -
Middelaldermad by Bi Skaarup and Henrik Jacobsen - with 99 recipes from
various sources, both originals and modern interpretations of the recipes.
About half are Danish, the rest are German, English, and one each French and
Dutch.

Nanna