SC - Dutch cookbook

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Oct 22 14:57:47 PDT 1999

> We're also planning a nice chicken pottage in a
> huge black cauldron we have and the next night
> a venison stew for the after knighting party.
>
> Gunthar

And if anybody attended the Torchlight Party by the
fort at Gulf Wars this year you know that my household
KNOWS how to put on a party.

When you have the King and Queen giving each other
Hooter Shooters and Crotch Shots, it's a party.
(To be honest about it, we had our entire Kingdom
gather around us so the other kingdoms would not
view the shameful behavior.)

Yers,

Gunthar
(I'm so proud of my disreputable household.)