SC - OT - Kingdom Cookery Guilds

Lorix lorix at trump.net.au
Fri Oct 22 12:44:35 PDT 1999

kat wrote:

> OK; so I'm a month or so late answering this one.  So sue me.  ;-)  (61
> digests behind... sigh...)
>
> The West Kingdom has a Cookerie Guild; we attempt to meet once or twice a
> year, and we are responsible for (attempting to) fill up the cooking tracks
> at our biannual Kingdom Collegiums.  Our other main project of the year is
> period munchies for the Royal Ready Rooms at Twelfth Night.
>
> We were going to start up a newsletter again.  Really.  We just got busy.
>  ;-)
>
> For more information, contact me privately.
>
>         - kat (caitlin o'byrne)
>           wearing her WK Cookerie Guild Coordinator hat

I'm interested.  I'm based in Ynys Fawr Lochac (the bottom bit thats broken of
from the corner of Australia).

I am looking at setting up a cooking guild here & would be very interested in
any information you could send me from the Kingdom guild . . . alas it is
unlikely that I will be able to attend the actual meetings! sigh {:-D

Lorix