SC - My Move

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Oct 24 09:08:27 PDT 1999

Our Household is now the western most defenders of our Dear Barony.
We have moved to the frontier region in the deserts between SunDragon and
Caid.  If the Caidans invade, we shall be the first ones hit.
I have commited myself to the adventure of sharing land and (temporarily)
house with the Lord and lady of our household.  We found a generous steading
with a large four bedroom house and a "mother-in-law" house already on the
property for about the same price we'd have paid for a two bedroom house on a
city lot in town, so we jumped on the deal.
My house (the mother-in-law house) still needs painting and carpeting and
some plumbing, but will be ready before Mid-Winter.  It has a kitchen, bath,
and a great room about 20x30.  Someday in the not too distant future we plan
to add an additional bedroom.
I have all the room for a garden I need.  We even have room for small camping
events.  There are even trees on the property (count them, ten!).

Mordonna