SC - My Move

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Oct 24 09:45:08 PDT 1999

Mordonna22 at aol.com wrote:

> My house (the mother-in-law house) still needs painting and carpeting and
> some plumbing, but will be ready before Mid-Winter.  It has a kitchen, bath,
> and a great room about 20x30.  Someday in the not too distant future we plan
> to add an additional bedroom.

Lovely! Congrats! Me, I'll be glad to get the two bedrooms, two baths, a
balcony and a real kitchen instead of the submarine galley that is my
current la-bor-atree. Woo hoo! Counter space!

> I have all the room for a garden I need.  We even have room for small camping
> events.  There are even trees on the property (count them, ten!).

I could be wrong, but I could swear we've held camping events in our
studio apartment. Maybe they were just really long parties. Again, my
best wishes!

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy