SC - distillation

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Wed Oct 27 02:08:54 PDT 1999

*sighs* I don't know the exact names of the bacteria, but yes they can live
in grape juice, barley juice, or dilluted honey with spices added.  Also
some wild yeasts produce different alchohols that go unnoticed and can cause
harmful effects.

Cadoc

my Lord,the reason you can't name it is that it is something refered
to as a" prion"(proteinaceous infectious particle) which basically
means they are some sort of particle neither bacterial nor viral, but
transfer some truly  nasty stuff somehow, and the particular disease
you mention is always fatal. My medical dictionary says that prions
change proteins, but how is unknown.So, if they don't know how, they
probably don't know all the wherefores and the why's either. So tell
the rest of those guys to stop picking on you.

Fiona