SC - Tom Lehrer

rhiannon at madcelt.com rhiannon at madcelt.com
Wed Oct 27 07:12:55 PDT 1999

My father wooed my mother with music, and won her with such tunes as 'I Hold
You Hand in Mine'.  I was raised with family sing-a-longs of 'The Old Dope
Peddler' and other such tunes.  I had no idea how weird that was, but we all
turned out pretty ok. Although I'm in the SCA and the rest of my family does
Civil War reenactments, which for some wouldn't equate with ok <g>.

Chiming in one last time before someone crushes this thread, and lost in
fond memories,
Rhiannon